Coinut Pte. Ltd. is a company incorporated in Singapore with the company registration number 201332271K and its registered address at 6 Shenton Way #22-08 OUE Downtown 2 Singapore, 068809 SG (“Coinut”, “we”, or “us”). Coinut is the owner and operator of https://coinut.com/ and any of its subdomains or subpages (the “Website”). Coinut provides cryptocurrencies exchange trading services (“Services”), through the Website.
1. Definitions and Interpretation
“Account” – means your membership account on the Website.
“Cookies” – means a small text file that is placed on a Members’ computer by this Website to track, save and store information about the Members’ interactions and usage of the Website.
"Data" – means collectively all the information that you submit to Coinut via the Website, email or any other means.
3. Data Collected
3.1 We may collect and retain the following Data from you:
- The Data which you may provide to us by filling in forms on the Website or by the files which you might upload to the Website. Such information includes, but is not limited to, your name, address, telephone number, date of birth, identification documents, proof of address documents, or any other information related to you that we may ask you to provide us with from time to time;
- Data you provide us with by using the services on the Website, in particular by conducting crypto-currency deposits and withdrawals and by trading crypto-currencies;
- Data which you may provide us with through your correspondence with us by e-mail, through the third-party forum, instant messaging tools, social networking websites, telephone, facsimile or otherwise;
- Data which you may provide to us with when leaving a feedback or reporting a problem on the Website;
- IP address, Web browser type and version and/or operating system (automatically collected);
- Your activity on this Website, and the site you exit to (automatically collected); and
- Any other data and information you provide us with by whatever means of communication,
4. Our Use, Retention and Storage of Data
4.1 Coinut may place your Personal Data on a database for internal use only. In accordance with the PDPA, Coinut undertakes not to disclose your Personal Data contained in the information, data and other materials, in whatever form, which is in our possession, to any third party unless such disclosure is required by law, or unless you have given your consent to such disclosure.
4.2 We may require any or all of the above Data from time to time in order to provide you with the best possible service and experience when using our Services and the Website. The Data may be used by us for the following reasons, including without limitation:
- to operate the Services and provide the Services to you;
- to enable us to contact you;
- to improve the content and quality of our Services;
- for our internal account handling, business and administrative purposes; or
- for compliance with Know-Your-Customer regulations, anti-money laundering regulation, or any other legislations or regulations applicable to Coinut, and in furtherance thereto, to investigate, prevent or take action in relation to illegal activities or suspected fraud.
4.3 We will only keep your personal information for as long as it is necessary to provide you with the Services. If you wish to delete your account with Coinut and withdraw your consent to allow us to collect and store the Data which you provide to us, please e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will take the appropriate steps necessary to delete your account and your Data in due course. However, please note that we will retain your Data for as long as it is necessary for our compliance with any governmental regulations and legal obligations.
4.4 We may store your Data in servers outside of Singapore. We will take all reasonable steps to ensure that your Data is stored in compliance with the PDPA.
5.2 Members are advised that if they wish to deny the use and saving of Cookies from this Website on to their computers, they should take the necessary steps within their internet browsers’ security settings to block all Cookies from this Website.
5.3 You can choose to delete the Cookies at any time. However you may lose any information that enables you to access the Website more quickly and efficiently including, but not limited to, personalisation settings.
6. Crypto-currency Hashes/Private Keys
6.1 Users sending Bitcoins/other crypto-currencies to this Website through the use of cryptographic hashes and keys take full responsibility for the risks involved. No cryptographic private keys are held on Coinut’s online servers. Bitcoins/other crypto-currencies which you have deposited into your Account (“Funds”) are stored on an encrypted offline computer which runs on a Linux operating system. Coinut has implemented the necessary security protocols for the storage, withdrawal and the processing of transactions in relation to the Funds in your Account to ensure its security. Further details of such security protocols in place can be found at https://help.coinut.com/hc/en-us/articles/115000272807.
6.2 In light of the aforementioned security safeguards which Coinut has implemented, you acknowledge and agree that Coinut has taken all reasonable efforts to ensure the security of your Funds. Accordingly, you agree not to hold Coinut liable for any failure, losses or damages which may arise due to matters beyond its reasonable control. (i.e. a compromise in Coinut’s security safeguards by unauthorised parties, hacker attacks, unscheduled downtimes, database failure, crypto-currency transfer or storage failure, or other failures or malfunctions which cannot be attributable to Coinut).
7. Third Party Websites
(Last updated: )