- Identifying growth opportunities for the company.
- Choosing, setting, and prioritizing growth goals for the company.
- Identifying, developing & optimizing growth channels to drive revenues growth
- Analyzing marketing data and user feedback (campaign results, conversion rates, traffic, etc.) to help shape future marketing strategies
- Proposing new initiatives to attract prospects and convert leads as well as testing new approaches to capture existing demand
- Providing inputs & expertise to drive efficacy of marketing activities (content development and optimization, advertising etc.)
- Planning and executing initiatives to reach the target audience through different channels
- Working closely across teams with other teams to share ideas, feedback & present results
- Working with the AARRR Sales Metric Diagram (Acquisition – Activation – Retention – Referral – Revenue)
- Being data-driven and kind of a data-geek: a clear understanding of data, analytics, metrics, and statistics.
- A/B Testing and Data Analytics experience
- Good programming skills (Python, HTML, etc)
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor's Degree/Postgraduate in Business.
- Studies/Administration/Management, Commerce, Marketing or equivalent..
- At least 5 Year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Multi-lingual is an added advantage.
- Required Skill(s): Marketing, Growth Hack, SEO, SEM, Digital Marketing, Data Analysis, Copywriting.
Please email your CV to email@example.com with (title format: application position + name).
(Last updated: )