In order to deposit/withdraw/trade with fiat currency, you must first complete the Customers Due Diligence (CDD), aka. Know Your Customers (KYC). For more information, you may refer to here. However, Only Singapore users that are KYC verified with a Singapore government-issued passport/ID are able to deposit/trade/withdraw in SGD.
Deposit SGD using iBanking (FAST).
1. Choose "SGD" in "Select Currency". You will be able to see our bank account details here. It is important to include the "Message" as a reference during making the transaction. The deposits are usually processed in 4 hours. More details here.
2. Please remember to submit a deposit request by filling up the amount that you have deposited. We are unable to process deposits without a deposit request is submitted.
3. You are able to check your pending deposit requests here. If you have deposited to us but you have not received it and there is no pending deposit on this page, that means you have yet to submit a SGD deposit request.
4. Once processed, it can be checked at "SGD Transferred History"
- Users are able to deposit SGD without adding a Singapore bank account.
- The minimum deposit is S$100.
- The maximal deposit amount is S$5000
- Deposit your funds only via FAST Transfer. We do not support GIRO at this moment.
- Only transfer with your own bank accounts. Deposits from third-party bank accounts will be rejected. The funds will be refunded to the same account that made the transaction, and a S$5 processing fee will be charged.
- Users who submit an invalid deposit transfer will be treated as mischief and would get your account disabled without any notice.
(Last updated: )