In order to deposit/withdraw/trade with fiat currency, you must first complete the Customers Due Diligence (CDD). For more information, you may refer to here. However, Only Singapore users that are KYC verified with a Singapore government-issued passport/ID are able to deposit/trade/withdraw in SGD.
You may deposit SGD via internet banking by using the FAST Transfer with the given instructions at here.
Please take note that you are no longer to add and verify your bank account for the deposits.
Report your deposit by filling in and submitting the deposit amount.
After you have done all the above steps, please wait for us to process your deposits. It is usually processed within 4 hours (9am - 10pm Singapore Time).
- Users are able to deposit SGD without adding a Singapore bank account.
- The minimum deposit is S$100.
- Maximal deposit amount is S$5000 (click here to check how to increase your one-time deposit limit).
- Deposit your funds only via FAST Transfer. We do not support GIRO at this moment.
- Only transfer with your own bank accounts. Deposits from third-party bank accounts will be rejected.
- Users who submit an invalid deposit transfer will be treated as mischief and would get your account disabled without any notice.
(Last updated: )