Operations Manager (Singapore Based)
- Oversee the efficiency, effectiveness, and compliance of daily operational processes
- Constantly optimise processes to deliver excellent customer experience, growth, efficiency, and profitability
- Draft operations-related documents including policies, procedures, guidelines, manuals, and reports
- Lead the initiatives and work closely with other departments to develop and implement new operational processes and related systems and policies
- Establish and maintain relationships with clients, vendors, and other business partners
- Collaborate with key stakeholders to execute business-expanding strategies
- Work closely with other departments including Legal and Compliance, IT, Finance, and Marketing
- Contribute to internal control initiatives and perform HR and payroll functions as needed
- Foster a positive culture and hold employees accountable to company policies
- Bachelor's degree in business or a related field 5 years of operational experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Strong business processes management skills
- Working knowledge of data analysis and performance/operation metrics
- Familiarity with Six Sigma is a big plus
- Strong executive presence, business acumen, and presentation skills
- Budgeting and a financial mindset are helpful
- Understanding of various business functions such as HR, Finance, Marketing, etc.
- Demonstrated competency in corporate management, marketing, strategic planning, and business development
Good to Have·
- Knowledge of blockchain and cryptocurrency is an advantage
- Prior experience at major FinTech companies is an advantage
- Identifying growth opportunities for the company.
- Choosing, setting, and prioritizing growth goals for the company.
- Identifying, developing & optimizing growth channels to drive revenues growth
- Analyzing marketing data and user feedback (campaign results, conversion rates, traffic, etc.) to help shape future marketing strategies
- Proposing new initiatives to attract prospects and convert leads as well as testing new approaches to capture existing demand
- Providing inputs & expertise to drive efficacy of marketing activities (content development and optimization, advertising etc.)
- Planning and executing initiatives to reach the target audience through different channels
- Working closely across teams with other teams to share ideas, feedback & present results
- Working with the AARRR Sales Metric Diagram (Acquisition – Activation – Retention – Referral – Revenue)
- Being data-driven and kind of a data-geek: a clear understanding of data, analytics, metrics, and statistics.
- A/B Testing and Data Analytics experience
- Good programming skills (Python, HTML, etc)
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor's Degree/Postgraduate in Business.
- Studies/Administration/Management, Commerce, Marketing or equivalent..
- At least 5 Year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Multi-lingual is an added advantage.
- Required Skill(s): Marketing, Growth Hack, SEO, SEM, Digital Marketing, Data Analysis, Copywriting.
Content & Copy Writer
- Participate in the development and creation of content strategy, and development and delivery of content across multiple platforms while ensuring quality and consistency and content marketing initiatives to drive traffic, engagement, and leads that deliver new users.
- Collaborate with other team members to draft engaging content pieces that enhance the visibility of the platform/product.
- Engage with high-level content strategic projects like content mapping, audits, and content optimization or A/B testing.
- Research topics, such as specific personas, industries and technologies, and use our resources to create copy that speaks authentically to our audiences.
- Incorporate SEO best practices into writing, including the integration of keywords.
- Communicate with internal stakeholders to gather requirements and translate them into content needs.
- Bachelor's Degree in marketing, communications, media, and/or advertising
- Knowledge and interest in Cryptocurrency and Blockchain
- Proficient or fluent in written and spoken English
- 3+ years of content or copywriting experience, ideally in the technology of finance background
- Excellent research skills, strong attention to detail
- Strong teamwork and communication skills, ability to work remotely and sync regularly on progress and delivery
- Prior experience working in a high-growth environment
Good to Have
- Working knowledge of SEO and how it applies to content marketing.
- Passion and experience writing about crypto, IT, Fintech, or related fields.
Graphic Designer (Part-Time)
- Design marketing and branding materials with visual impact for the company.
- Create website graphics including editing stock photos and creating/editing web-optimized icons.
- Produce graphic content – photo (major) and video (minor) to support brand websites and social media accounts.
- Design graphics/layouts for newsletters and email campaigns.
- Contribute to user interface/visual design, including the latest trends in colors, graphics, fonts, etc.
- Remain current in new graphic design trends, including hardware and software advances.
- Bachelor's degree in creative arts, graphic design, and any other related course
- Minimum 2+ years of experience
- Excellent visual designer and storyteller. You aspire to develop work that is of the highest quality.
- Highly conceptual thinking in visual and interaction design and it shows in your portfolio.
- A passion for branding and a collaborative spirit
- Advanced skills in design/editing software (Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, etc.)
- Self-starter with the ability to create and manage tasks and schedules with minimal supervision
- Organizational and time-management skills for meeting deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent English oral and written communication skills
Good to Have·
- Experience with video editing software
- Cryptocurrency or Blockchain knowledge
- UI/UX experience
(Last updated: )