Deposit SGD using iBanking (FAST).
You are still able to deposit and withdraw SGD via FAST transfer as per usual, it just will be done on the XSGD fund page, and we will convert the SGD to XSGD for you on 1:1 basis with zero cost.
First, just go to the XSGD fund page and select "Bank" instead of "ERC20". Next, all you need to do is just deposit SGD via FAST transfer to the provided bank account as per usual, then we will credit XSGD into your account.
No worries, the conversion of SGD to XSGD will be converted automatically based on 1:1 ratio and it is totally FREE of charge. Like SGD pairs, you can use XSGD to trade with any cryptocurrencies and the trading fee is the same as before too.
It is the same for withdrawals as well, you can choose either you want to withdraw XSGD via blockchain or to your bank account. Just select "Bank" and choose the desired bank account if you wish to withdraw it to your bank account, then we will convert XSGD to SGD and process it accordingly.
Please feel free to contact us at email@example.com if you have further questions.
- XSGD deposits are free of charge (both FAST and ERC 20).
- Xfers charge 0.55% on withdrawals via FAST transfer.
- We charged a fixed blockchain fee if you withdraw it via ERC 20 wallet address.
- The minimum deposit is S$100.
- The maximal deposit amount is S$20,000
- Deposit your funds only via FAST Transfer. We do not support GIRO at this moment.
- Only transfer with your own bank accounts. Deposits from third-party bank accounts will be rejected. The funds will be refunded to the same account that made the transaction, and a S$5 processing fee will be charged.
- Users who submit an invalid deposit transfer will be treated as mischief and would get your account disabled without any notice.
(Last updated: )