Coinut has collaborated with Moonpay! You can now buy crypto by using your credit or debit card, or even bank transfer (Euro and GBP only) with just a few clicks.
On the Coinut wallet page, choose the cryptocurrency that you wish to buy, for example, BTC. Then, click on the "MoonPay" link, then you will be linked to MoonPay's website
Select your preferred payment currency, and key in the amount that you wish to buy. For example, SGD 50 to buy BTC.
Enter your email address
Verify your email address with the verification code that has been sent to your email.
Fill up the required information.
And your billing address
Add a credit or debit card to proceed to the payment
Once the payment is done, the amount of cryptocurrency (0.00091 BTC in this example) will be processed and credited to your Coinut's BTC wallet.
- The bank transfer is valid for Euro and GBP currency only at this moment.
- A blockchain network fee will be charged on all BTC, ETH, and ERC20 tokens purchases. The fee is based on the blockchain network conditions and will be displayed within the widget before you make the payment.
- Once the payment is done, it will take a few minutes to hours for the crypto to be reflected in your Coinut wallet, it depends on the blockchain network conditions.
RISK WARNING ON DIGITAL PAYMENT TOKEN SERVICES
The Monetary Authority of Singapore (MAS) requires us to provide this risk warning to you as a customer of a digital payment token (DPT) service provider.
Before you pay your DPT service provider any money or DPT, you should be aware of the following.
1. Your DPT service provider is exempted by MAS from holding a licence to provide DPT services. Please note that this does not mean you will be able to recover all the money or DPTs you paid to your DPT service provider if your DPT service provider’s business fails.
2. You should not transact in the DPT if you are not familiar with this DPT. Transacting in DPTs may not be suitable for you if you are not familiar with the technology that DPT services are provided.
3. You should be aware that the value of DPTs may fluctuate greatly. You should buy DPTs only if you are prepared to accept the risk of losing all of the money you put into such tokens.
RISK WARNING ON E-MONEY SERVICES
Notice for non-Singapore residents
Coinut Pte Ltd is exempted by the Monetary Authority of Singapore from holding a licence to provide e-money issuance services. Please note that you may not be able to recover all the money you paid to Coinut Pte Ltd if Coinut Pte Ltd's business fails.
(Last updated: )